Hey guys! I'm so glad ya'll have a blog now, ours is:ryananddeborahwhite.blogspot.comWe'd love to hear from you!
Uruguay looks gorgeous! That must have been fun!!!
kim! i love the blog! congrats on getting that job. are you liking it? we really need to catch up! love you!
Hey guys! Update!! How have you been??Love ya!Deborah
. . . and since that trip to Uraguay, you've had a baby, and I'll be he's grown a lot.Photos? :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey guys! I'm so glad ya'll have a blog now, ours is:
ryananddeborahwhite.blogspot.com
We'd love to hear from you!
Uruguay looks gorgeous! That must have been fun!!!
kim! i love the blog! congrats on getting that job. are you liking it? we really need to catch up! love you!
Hey guys! Update!! How have you been??
Love ya!
Deborah
. . . and since that trip to Uraguay, you've had a baby, and I'll be he's grown a lot.
Photos? :)
Post a Comment